Majjiga Pindi recipe is an easy recipe, famous in Andhra Pradesh and most parts of India. A quick and simple breakfast recipe. Rice with Curd, gives a tangy taste to the upma, makes it taste like heaven.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 3 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Breakfast
- 1 glass rice flour
- 2 glasses whisked curd
- 2-3 onions, finely chopped
- 1 strand curry leaves
- 3-4 chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chana dal
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 cup oil
- Rock salt as per taste
- Into a pan, add 1/2 cup oil, 1 tbsp chana dal, 1 tsp jeera, 1 tsp mustard, 1 tsp urad dal and mix everything well.
- Add 1 strand curry leaves, 3-4 chillies, 2-3 onions and mix everything well.
- Into a bowl, add 1 glass rice flour, 1 glasses of whisked curd and mix the mixture well.
- Now into the pan, add 1 glass curd, rock salt as per your taste and mix everything.
- Add the rice curd mixture and mix everything well so that no lumps are formed. Stir the batter now and then till it is well cooked and comes in the form of upma consistency.
- Serve the upma with tomato pickle or any pickle of your choice.
Curd Upma | Majjiga Pindi Video Recipe
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!