Mushroom and Cabbage Pakoda is one of the most unique Indian snacks during Monsoons or Winter days. Crispy from outside, these pakoras are an all-time favorite.
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 35 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- Salt as required
- 3 cups mushroom, finely chopped
- 3 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- Oil for deep fry
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Into a bowl, add 3 cups mushroom and 3 cups cabbage.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/2 cup corn flour, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp garam masala, salt as required and mix everything well.
- Gradually add water, mix all the ingredients well and combine till dough is formed.
- Take a ball sized pakoda dough and drop in hot oil for deep fry. Do not over crowd the oil as it wont get crispy.
- Fry on medium flame till the pakoda turns crispy and golden brown. Enjoy these hot pakodas with some tea.
Mushroom and Cabbage Pakoda Video Recipe
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!