Chekkalu are a great tea time, travel snack. They are very crispy crunchy and bit spicy. There are many variations in preparing this dish. This recipe is one of them.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Snacks
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- Few mint leaves
- Few curry leaves
- Few coriander leaves
- Few sesame seeds
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 cups rice flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- Into a bowl, add 3 cups rice flour, few coriander leaves, curry leaves and mint leaves.
- Add 2 onions, few sesame seeds, 2 tbsp red chilli powder, salt as required and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all the ingredients properly. Add water and knead the mixture.
- Rest the dough for few minutes. Apply dough to the bowl evenly.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and cover the vessel. Let it cook for 3 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy the dish.
Crunchy Crackers | Chekkalu Video Recipe
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!