This recipe is diabetes friendly recipe full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber. This snack will keep you healthy and it’s very easy to prepare.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 0 minutes
Total Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Salad
- 2 cup sprouts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt as required
- Into a bowl add 2 cup sprouts, 1 onion, 1 tomato and 1 cucumber.
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder and salt as required.
- Squeeze half a lemon and mix everything well.
- Finally garnish with some coriander leaves and enjoy the dish.
Sprouts Masala Video Recipe
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!