Oats as you all know is a wonder food that soaks up all the cholesterol like a sponge from our body. This Oats Buttermilk is very light on the stomach and adds more fiber to our daily diet and is also low in calories.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 0 minutes
Total Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Beverages
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp oats
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp curd
- Salt as required
- Coriander leaves for garnish, finely chopped
- Blend 1 and 1/2 tbsp of oats.
- Into a glass, add the blended oats, 1 and 1/2 tbsp curd and mix everything well.
- Maintain paste consistency. Now add 2 tsp cumin powder, salt as required and mix well.
- Gradually add water until a perfect consistency is maintained.
- Finally add a pinch of cumin powder, coriander leaves for garnish and enjoy the drink.
Oats Buttermilk Video Recipe
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!