Yummy dessert that can be made quickly with the basic ingredients available at you homes. Treat your taste buds with this tasty recipe!!
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 0 minutes
Total Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
Author : Soul Food Spree
Course : Dessert
- 10 Biscuits of any choice
- 4 – ₹5 Dairy Milk Chocolates
- 4 almonds, crushed
- 4 cashews, crushed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 polythene cover
- Place the biscuits into a polythene cover and close the cover with a clip.
- Crush the biscuits with the help of a rolling pin.
- Transfer the crushed biscuits into a bowl.
- Now take a dessert bowl and add a layer of the crushed biscuits.
- Next add a layer of vanilla ice cream and spread it evenly.
- Add some crushed chocolates, almonds and cashews.
- Repeat the same process until the bowl is filled.
- Finally garnish with some crushed chocolates and nuts and enjoy the dish.
Hope you liked this recipe!!
For more such recipes… Stay Tuned!!